What steps can applicants take to reduce application processing times?
- Submit a Complete Application Form – Incomplete applications create processing delays. Review the checklist found on pages 4-5 of your application form to ensure you’ve completed the forms and signatures, and attached any required documentation.
- Complete a Telephone Application – CCGA’s customer service representatives can help fill out your application form at no cost. Call 1-866-745-2256 and follow the prompts to cash advance telephone applications. All approved applications, regardless of who fills them out, are charged a $150 application processing fee.
- Submit Your Application by Fax – It can take up to five business days for mail to be received in CCGA’s office. If time is of the essence, fax your application form to CCGA’s office at 204-788-0039.
- Submit Your Application by Email - Another efficient way to send CCGA your application form is by email. Send your scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose Direct Deposit* – Applicants who choose the direct deposit option will receive their advance funds several days sooner than producers who request a cheque through the mail.
* If a financial institution requires your advance to be issued jointly, payment can only be made by cheque. Also, CCGA cannot direct deposit to a line of credit account.